Geographic Information Systems (GIS) & ArcGIS Training
GIS is big. It’s an amazing tool, but you need to know how to make the most out of it. Some basic training will give you tips and techniques to save you a lot of time and result in better outputs.
- Customised training packages to suit your staff training needs
- “As required” GIS support and advice
GIS Data Management & Advice
Data can be messy. If you don’t have a good data management plan it soon becomes difficult to find the things you need. Good planning and adherence to a good structure saves a huge amount of time when searching for the “right” dataset.
- Managing data formats
- Planning for good spatial data management
- Data audit and implementation of new or revised data libraries
- Management of data standards and metadata
Spatial Analysis and Modelling
Don’t just map what is there. Use the available data to analyse options and predict outcomes.
- Get more value out of your data through customised analysis
- Strategic planning vs. site specific planning – use the right data for the right purpose
- Automate processes to streamline workflows
GPS Data Management
Make the most of your GPS collected data. Streamline data capture to save time and improve accuracy and data consistency.
- Planning your GPS data collection to optimise the output
- Conversion of your GPS data to GIS format
- Integrating your collected data with your GIS